The High Priestess is all about wisdom, serenity, knowledge, understanding and intuition.
When she shows up reversed, it’s often a sign we need to reconnect with our Inner Being and Higher Self.
If you’ve fallen out of your daily meditation practice, this would be a great time to get back to it. I’ve got a suggestion for you at the end of this post.📿
Get comfortable with “not knowing” right now; things don’t always need to make sense and you don’t always need to have the answers to everything.
It’s ok to just not know; give yourself permission.
But always know that everything is in #DivineRightOrder, so be a little more generous with the allowed quotient of Mystery in your life, because big magic is sure to follow.✨
Don’t keep secrets.
Speak your truth and voice your concerns regarding others.
Let others know where they stand with you.
If you feel someone isn’t being forthright, ask them about it.
If you don’t understand where they’re coming from, ask for clarification.
If something is bothering you, say so.
If someone has crossed a line, set a boundary.
Keep it simple and just do it.
How To Reconnect With Your #SpiritTeam
- As soon as you can upon waking, start a timer for either 5 or 10 minutes.
- Focus on your breath and the way it feels moving in and out of your body.
- When your mind wanders, bring your attention back to your breath.
- Flow feelings of wonder, appreciation and gratitude to your body.
- Extend those feelings to your living space and the protection it gives to you and your treasures.
- Extend them further to nature, the solar system, the Universe.
- Continue extending the feelings to your guides, angels and #SpiritTeam
That’s it.Simply sit in appreciation of all the miracles you're a part of for 5-10 minutes each day. Click To Tweet
Eventually, you will notice that thoughts and ideas pop into your mind, offering ways to experience greater levels of connection with Self & Spirit.